Items may be returned for in-store credit only. Many consignment stores and second hand do not offer any returns. We believe this to be a fair option in the event something does not work out or is purchased for someone at home to try on. The following conditions apply:
- It is within 14 days of purchase.
- The original tag (showing product code and price) is still attached to the item.
- The original sales receipt is presented.
- The return is made at the store.
Returns can be made for purchases through the on-line store. In-store credit can be arranged for use on-line.
Dropping off consignment for someone with another account
You are able to drop off items for one (1) account when you visit the store. This can be your own account or someone else's under the following conditions:
- You drop off for only one (1) account.
- You wait seven (7) days between dropping off another account.
- Multiple people cannot drop off for the same account within those seven days.
Requesting funds from accounts
- You are able to request funds for one (1) account per visit.
- We will not release funds for multiple accounts at the same time.
- Your name must be listed on the account and you must have photo ID.