Peter Pauper Press - Trace and Learn - Letters!
Use this fun workbook to help your child learn how to write letters, or allow them to refine the writing skills they already have!
- Red arrows help guide children in learning to write their letters.
- Includes pages with letters to trace, plus pages with pictures of words beginning with each letter.
- As a handy reference for your child, the entire alphabet appears at the bottom of each page in upper and lower case.
- Cute and colorful alphabet illustrations throughout will keep your kiddo interested.
- Provides plenty of space to trace and practice.
- Thick, smooth-finish pages support a variety of pencils, crayons, and markers.
- Pages are perforated and reproducible.
- 3 bonus activities in the back: 2 dot-to-dots and an alphabet maze!
- The perfect companion for young scholars!
- Learning to write letters helps children develop fine motor skills.
- Studies have shown that writing is an excellent way to activate different parts of the brain.
- Writing also helps children retain more information.
- Paperback workbook measures 8-1/2'' wide x 11'' high.
- 112 pages.